Friday, October 24, 2008

Bargain.

I am always weak streak in this aspect of communication. But when life bargains, its a constant melodramatic tune that tries to over take all the melodies, be it the symphony or the chorus. The solo sounds with a deeper and heavier pitch. I just flounder the softer notes, get floundered by the heavier ones. Then, with sudden troke of luck, I feel so engrossed with the scenario that I forget that the promises and the dreams once met upon in some yester-day corner in the path called Life, I feel comforted, with the thought that atleast there is No One to stop me from getting the award of my fate. I smile. Luck never showered it's too favourite ambrosia into my daily bowl, that suddenly everything would start tasting sweet... just like Kalorie 1, the artificial sweetner with low calorie, so that the proverb that too much sweet turns bitter, the scenario doesnt arise out of no where, un expectedly.
I rock on the chair, trying to figure out my next step. I am in total confusion, God knows what will conspire... and I fail to smell WHAT'S COOKING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment