Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lonely Beach.

The roads were all empty. Coated with the wet sand in which was imprinted the footprints of some one who has gone, "tear"-smearing the golden sand. What seemed to be gold, time played the alchemist turning it to sand, unabling me to clasp it with all my might. It is such a losing feeling. The sea of tranquility would seem warmer, if I go there, for I feel nothing but cold. Even the famous iceberg that dipped the Titanic in the early 1900's would be warmer, making me sink into the crevices of pain, mis-adventure, lifeless excitements!
May be that is how things go. I am too illiterate, dumb, insensible, and mad to understand this. Atleast life portrays me like that. Thank You.

© Somnath Paul. Kovalam Beach, Kerala, January 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment