Friday, August 07, 2009

Hola, The 26th Mile!

Many people whom I expected a Call from will remember that missed the Train I was on when I was crossing the 26th Mile! That too, if they come by this blog article.

Many people will realise that I crossed the 26th Mile on August 8th, 2009 and may be spare me a congratulation on a belated note!

Many realizations will come by, but one realization always pins me into a renewed stream of sadness, that along with the 26th Mile, I have, invested in this day a sense of missing, catering it's 5th round in a row, when I see the seat beside me empty, where my Dad once held, a very special place. Especially, Aminia, where every birthday, till 1998 had I dinner of my favourite Biriyani with Mom and Dad! A school of thought, well said and remembered again.

Yes, the 26th mile is crossed with a tick on the ZEROth Hour on 8th August 2009. A small presentation, loved by mom, gifted to me a long time back [When I was nothing but Idle], is regifted to myself on this day. Have a look... just as silently I do!




Saonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment