Friday, August 21, 2009

Pujas Again... 2009.

Every year, this had always been a scheduled duty to remind the blog readers with the article entitled some where like this. "Pujo ese gelo.." or "Pujas are coming..."

Every year the occassion repeats, but has a new meaning. Some thing or the other changes in every one's life but the expectation of the festive season remains unchanged! Quoting a very good friend of mine from Presi Dayz, namely Moitreyi, who said Change is always constant! Today, I have a very different status to adore my belongings! Although my office will be open on Saptami i.e 25th of August, I shall be taking it off! Actually my Pujas had always started from Sasthi, the "sixth day", but this time round, this is ought to change!

After I got the licence to roam around alone, since 2001, for the past 5 years I have been engaged heavily with friends and close ones! In this transaction have always lost some quality time with my family, especially my mom. Hence this time around, I have planned that Saptami will be a morning tour with mom, to places in the morning as mom cannot withstand too much of commotion and the evening will be with one piece of the S5, Sangbaran. Asthumi and Nabami with friends, special people in my life and the way life shall continue!

Waiting for September 25th then... Pujas...Durga Pujas...please come with all the expected grandeur!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.









    Pujas - Vedic Folks

    ReplyDelete