Thursday, July 08, 2010

Glasses and Meat...

It started with a sign in password by Soumillo, I AM LATE...and the the Delay culminated thanks to the agonizing moments by Soumillo over Facebook, gmail(s) and Orkut....!!!

Dual Skills...both on phone and lappy..

With Sandip a little dicy, thanks to the un-avoidable works that remained pending and Sourav and his wife, Deblina would be due by 7:30PM, the planned out leisure time at Oly seemed shortened without reason. Instead of starting out at 3:30PM, we went out at 4:45PM!

After 1.5 years, this group is gonna meet. The last time was in 2009, January, during Sourav and Deblina's marraige. This ocassion is hard to come along thanks to the work commitments of Sandy (@ Huawei), Sanga (@Mphasis), Sourav (@ IBM) and Soumillo, pursuing his MBA at Pune. The first two are located in Chennai and Sourav is located at Bangalore at the moment! Deblina is here in Kolkata @ CTS. I am the lone manger, of the general stream on the paths of pursuing my distant dream of a PhD, presently located at IICB, Kolkata.

At 5PM , after taking a cab, we reached Oly Pub at 5PM. Over there met a few old faces from my Graduation days.... Then we head off for the glasses and the meat.... Enjoyed the tranquility amidst humdrum! (peculiar eh!!? But thats Normal as I have entered the place after 3 years!!! Last time was with my M.Sc pals in 2007!)



Oly is famous for its BEEF, off Menu, but take a taste of the stuff with tangy Mustard...you feel you have been heaven...! I am a Hindu, but I think,  God is in all creatures, then why spare the Cow and not the Chickens and the Goats and the Pigs?!!!

We were off the records at Oly, by 7:30PM. We had a brief wait at Music World, before Sandip finally came. We made our way to PeterCat before Sourav and Deblina came. It was laughter, fun and painstakingly, Tamil Talk...as all the four guys, except me have had some time of their recent working life spent in Chennai....! :(

But it was nice and rejuvinating to see the couple... Newly wed it seemed and it should always be as fresh like this!!!






Sanga, Sandip and Soumillo speaks Tamil!!












Deblina, Sourav and me...














And last but not the least...whats the changes that have ciome amidst the following pics...


2010.



2007.

Three years....

2 comments:

  1. Etodin por porlam post..abar!!!!
    I will treasure this post...feeling soooo nostalgic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear... I am always feeling, lately, that I was a better writer!

    ReplyDelete