Sunday, July 25, 2010

Learning...

The more I try to be one, the more I falter... Many people shall agree and ask me to make the statement generalized.... But I would ask them that for once, let me talk something about myself....

In the past, things have made me learn in a softer and slower manner, a stuff for which I am paying a price for a number of days... this includes today as well... The more I try to speak out my experience and the knowledge of stuff and when I see that I am in a confronting situation, I forget that I cannot confront...coz to shout and prove my point somewhere comes slowly. Present me a black board and a piece of chalk, I would be very easy in performing the customary to "protest", but when it comes verbal, my weakness is I falter. I get resistance and as I swell with my words, I burst, ending up speaking nothing but non-sense.... (The goofy part of it all is I also realize that sometimes, the sense that I am supposedly uttering is turning non-sense....)

At that juncture, I stop by my image, it may be a shadow or a parallel reflection on the plane mirror. I speak up asking questions? Is knowledge meant to oppose? Is it for pride? Is it for the sense of superiority and acceptance of being invincible? The the answer pops up from somewhere within.... They are side effects! The real ones are to make enlightenment... Starting from Shri Gautam Buddha to Swami Vivekananda, all preached the importance of unity in knowledge... protest and counteract is a breach of that unity...

I lift my soul from the darkness of my ever growing shadow...reinsert it into me and call on to rectify my image and say: "Sorry..."

Ring.... Ring....

"Hello....." (01:00AM, 26/7/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment