Saturday, December 04, 2010

2010 and the Journey is ON...

When it comes to thinking, the sounds beckons me to go far and wild. The wild west to the wildest dreams, something like my most feared person clawing me out of the window of The Petronas or something else. Thought is versatile, but when spoken its meaning perceived by others might not be so. Then it hurts! Flawlessly mistaken, still one cannot do anything. Then problems claw in. Crowing around the temple, the birds of confusion flies, mimicking me to be a character out of the Hannah Barbara pages.

But I am not Mr. Flintstone!

Yabba Dabba Doooooooo! Yes, its important to keep your cool and persist with your work. Very important!

In the next few articles, as always, I would note down why 2010 was interesting to me.

@ Haldirams Super Mall, Ballygunge Phari, Kolkata

No comments:

Post a Comment