Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Decade and Some Life Changing Plans..

The last decade transformed me to a large extend, but all within the realms of being a student. The next decade has a major role to play. The following are some of the plans and programs that I would be going through (hopefully all, if I am normal). Please have a look and put a toast to it, this new year. More over, this is the 400th post to behold of my blog, who will be completing its 5 years at general service:

1) Completing my PhD. Getting an opportunity in form of a hope is like getting the taste of the wine. Cheers and if all turns up well, I will be getting out as a trained professional in the field of Cancer Epidemiology. Hopeful deadline: 2014.

2) Getting married. Ah..the awaited juncture of my life as almost 35% of my pals, known to me are married, but only 2% has a baby now!!! My mom doesn't know the last stat or else it would a new record being played, augmenting the first; to get married!!!

3) Doing atleast two Post Docs. Hopefully the two will be completed by 2020. Max 2018, if my PhD is being covered by 2014. These, I am hopeful to be of International stature.

4) Joining as a Scientist. By end of 2011-decade I would love to join the Indian Science contingent as a budding scientist in the field of clinical carcinogenesis. My hope.

5) Buying a Car. Now thats certain!

Hope all turns up well. Happy 2011, Happy Decade!

copyright: Somnath Paul. June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment