Saturday, December 25, 2010

A tinge of smoke in my Vodka.

Nothing psychedelic in it...just that was sitting with my glass beside the bon-fire and enjoying the New-Half Crescent moon under the dark foggy veil of 24th December 2010. Expecting the Santa? Well..just missed him..may be!

Sparkling Smirnoff. Dec 2010, Somnath Paul.

But it was a Party more than expectation! Food (Guha Manab - Tandoor Chicken from Arambagh!); Chinese noodles; Chilli Chicken; Fried rice; Lemon; Exotic Choclates and flow of Smirnoff and White Mischief from the glass "slim" barrels! but, every party should have something and that was the Bon Fire. The roof-top Bonnie was a first in my life, but let me say- I have mastered the art, thanks to previous trekking experience!
Niladri- Bo"r"n Fire; Dec 2010, Somnath Paul.

10 souls, Enrique, Souls from our heard off experience, Plans to visit a haunted place, desire to call the souls and many more. Life goes on, 24/12/10 finished 30 minutes before midnight.

That moment, even Rajesh Khanna would have loved to live a night with Sharmila Tagore; lest I missed the cue as somethings always remain incomplete!

The Roof-Top Bon Fire; Dec 2010 Rajeswari Ramanathan

But, to see the celebrating Calcutta from the fifth floor roof top of North Calcutta was amazing! With heat in my face and chill on my spine, the warm spirit trickled down slowly... 1 sip, 2 sip, 3 sip....

(l-r) Rajeswari, Nandana, Me and Niladri.

Wish we were in a jungle!

BLAZED!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog... loved being a part of the entire 24th eve party.... I was as if longing for it.. dint enjoy so much anywhere, after my VIT days... Life is really beautiful if the colours are revealed rightly..... :) Cheers to our friendship....

    ReplyDelete