Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Loved its Creativity.

Discover Madhya Pradesh. If an advertisement is more than making you sit there for over 1 minute, speechless and nothing but admiration to the ingenuity, then the cause would be more enchanting. I have always loved the folk lore that is associated with this region. The oscillation of the string (meniature bina), the music gets you to the heart. All in shadow, depicting all the tourists spots within Madhya Pradesh, I was spell bound to see it.

Come May, I am longing to go out with mom and who knows, this place might be on the charts... I just couldn't stand aside, but share with you all the master piece... have a look:



I wonder, with all the amenities of Nature in West Bengal, why haven't the State tourism board come up with an ad? We have Darjeeling, Dooars, Maithon, Mirik, Digha, Shankarpur, Mandarmani, Sunderbans, Birbhum, Bankura, Murshidabad, Gaur, Malda, etc..etc... we have them...but we are more interested to commercialize potato against onion...green against red... there is not amber..Only Dilemma and Lively-Blues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment