Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Message To all Indians:: Time to Think.

It is very easy to shout against the leaders, who have resulted the death of hundreds of soldiers cross border or in our heartland, in Mumbai. If you feel for those warrior's blood, then why not save them from the whims of the men at the top, but choosing the WHIMLESS... It is you, who pointed the finger to Mr. Achutanandan! Finding the name familiar. It is that same CM who soured our thoughts by calling a Martyr's death worthy of a dog's sacrifice!!! You did burst out then, what happened now?

When Kolkata Votes, I will Vote on 13/5/09.
When your locality Votes, answer the call... Justify those thousands of bullets, where names of many Brigadiers, Captains, Subedars, Sepoys lie carved in blood.
Answer yourself... Are You doing it right by sitting back?
Answer by looking into your mother's eyes... are you doing her Justice, when thousands like her lose people like you because of faulty leadership?
If you think what will your one vote do...then re think again! Drop by Drop, water adds to make the Ganges...similarly, if 40,000 people think like you are doing individually, it is taking 40,000 votes out of the system. A close election where 20,000 mattered, might not have mattered, if like 40,000 others had voted!!!

Please my fellow mates..come up with this one chance. The next two election dates, make it 90% Votes...if not 100%. My words are limited to the cyber world to people whom I don't know. But if you can feel my wish and my feelings, then spread it to people who are out of the reach of this article!!!

One might think why am I writing so. I am a common Indian like you. I dream like you. On certain aspects I think like you, other times differently. I am making you think differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment