Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Counting Luck.

pOST # 223

Today, at 1400 IST, I was having my lunch. It struck upon my raised curiosity that I am watching a program on the TV, regarding fortune telling. It would be a completely blunt lie if I say with the modern note that I don't Believe all these, but yes I would most humbly admit that to some extent these seem to be quite interesting, at least to imagine a picture about what the predictions claim to portray! This man, in Channel Vision was talking incessantly predicting as well as tellig the past of the people who called upon him over the telephone, where he predicted their future and neatly told the details of their past, gathering approval. It made me quite curious about the man's power, whether for real or fluke!
Gaining some momentum and I tried to figure out my birthchart, online! It really surprised me that the Google search brought forward so many options, when I searched for Free Birth Chart Maker. You will get about 397,000 options.
I clicked onto the first link, which opened up to here: http://www.planetarypositions.com/.
Interesting, in the name of Ganesha! They will give you the tip of the ice berg, generating your online birthchart, make the compatibility match for you. The only thing that you have to j\keep in mind is that your birth time and the location in longitude and latitude of your birth place! But they for the latter they provide assistance, but the former is solely your knowledge!
I dont know what means what, but I generated my birthchart, which was cool. I never possesed one, that is it was not made previously by some reason or the other!
But, you can atleast have some fun with these tools... THATS MY PREDICTION!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment