Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feel Free..

Dated: 25/1/09.

Today I shall run in the meadows, agile like the kid, sniffing out the tender grass blades which welcomes me with all their belongings.
Today I shall rise high, even if the sky refuses to hear me cry; I shall touch them till my tears float in the clouds, like the mists from the land does.
Today, everywhere, the sound of music simply blare; without a cause or their existence.
Today!!!
Today!!!
Today!!!

Sounds melancholy down and smile remains in the closet. Today I shall wear my restless laughter, till the candle flame burns thy desire;
Today I shall again say...
Hope may rise on their feet today...

Paying the price with my madness,
I shall like to be back,
Only is those times widen their arms to comfort me,
I shall be happy being a loner,
backward...
never advanced!

I am here to pay a price...
Either I shall boil the happy rice;
Or be a corpse for the mice...

1 comment: