Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hi...

Post #222:

Its been quite an awkward long break that I have taken from blogging, as 4 days is a long time since I last wrote down anything in here. But, I have been busy in my concentric spheres of life. Going to the relative's place, followed by the own tiny winy work at the small business managed by my mom, carrying out my future plans... time just passed away. But today, the whole day was very very calm and cool... with lots of smile being gifted to my lips. It felt nice, although the hint of winter is off the Kolkata air.

Met Soumillo yesterday, as we shared some thoughts over the future across the coffee table. Before it was late, we just joked over experiences of the past with S5... and then we were pretty happy with the eventual action that would take place within a fortnight's time... A very special event awaited in everyone's life... and with a closed knit friend's circle, this is going to be very very special!

So long to report in my personal digita space, but I would like to recommend you all to read the Cutting The Chai blog ( look in the The Updater's link). The recent post.. dated today is really interesting!

Have a nice time...

No comments:

Post a Comment