Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trying Something New: School Project Assistance.

Try the word "SEX" in the google search bar. You will get the following returning result:

Results 1 - 10 of about 764,000,000 for Sex [definition]. (0.15 seconds)

But try this thing out, " School Project Assistance" on the same search search engine, on the same day. You will get this:

Results 1 - 10 of about 680,000 for School Project Assistance. (0.15 seconds)

And the results will be far from satisfactory, because the search engine makes all the cumulative search of the three words that you printed, individually. School + Project + Assistance. Hence what you actually desired would have to be further filtered from amongst the thousand odd pages that Googz provides you!

This is just a simple introduction to something innovative that I have thought of, and that too with an availability in my home town Kolkata/ Calcutta, India. Its a small concern regarding the ever increasing work load of the school goers these days that they barely find a time sit with their favorite cartoons or games. I have faced that and I also face that in the students whom I teach. Hence, as I was sitting idly at home, I decided to run a parallel job, (which would also help me in my financila concerns), and put on an Advertisement, regarding SCHOOL PROJECT ASSISTANCE, in KOLKATA/CALCUTTA, INDIA.

Mode of work:

Well, thats a trade secret! But I pledge to provide materials (pictures and written articles), while the child can take some time off for his or her playmates. It shall be provided either in a hardcopy or a soft copy, as per the wish. For further details, contact:

somnath.paul@hotmail.com

som.paul@rediffmail.com

Please mail me the requirements in both IDs incase any one of them fails, the other can be helpful. I take up projects In History/Geography/Civics (Class 6 to 10), Science and Maths (Class 6 to 12), any boar. be it ICSE/ISC/CBSE/WBHS/Madhyamik. The material providing time takes 3 working days to maximum 5 working days. So a two week notice before submission is adviced, as the hand written part has to be done by the candidates.

Unconditional help is always at hand, if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment